PROJECT FOR REBUILD or to PARTING OUT Rare Agusta A-109 E Power available for immediate sale in ¨AS-IS¨ condition. Year of manufacture: 2002, Total time: 5320 Flight hours. IFR Certified. Helicopter is equipped with Turbomeca Arrius 2K1 engines. Aircraft is in Medical configuration with various avionics installed. Helicopter is preserved in long-term hangar storage. Location of the aircraft is Titusville, Florida. Last flight: 2020. Helicopter is ideal for completion and return to service project or as a valuable source of spare part for same type operators. Helicopter can be delivered with or without Turbomeca Arrius engines for price reduction. Helicopter is not airworthy due to missing parts. Please contact us for more information, detailed component report and maintenance log.
• Single / Dual Pilot IFR Silver Crown • 706A King DME Avionics
• AFCS 3 Axis Duplex SP-711 • KMR-675 King Marker Beacon Honeywell Flight Director FZ-702
• Gyrocompass Honeywell C14A • AA-300 Honeywell Radio Altimeter
• Garmin GNS530 • AG-06-1U ICS
• KT-70 King Transponder • NAT AA95-452 Audio Panel
• KX-165 King VHF-COM/NAV • Techsonic TFM-500 Radio
• ELT 406 ELT